Monday 9 April 2018

9/4/2018

I have had 3 people tell me on various occasions in 1.Pune, 2.Annamalais and 3.Bahrain that ....
I keep the conversation going ... from early childhood memories when my parents would tell me a Gazzillion times before visiting friends and family .... do not talk ...play with friends Only ....no giving over the top answers when asked questions ....to ...my pre and post adolescent phase when I was dragged to the drawing room to keep conversations going ...coz my siblings Refused to talk to people ....


to being told I help keep the conversation going during parties in the Annamalais ....I could talk of Anything and Everything ...as long as that helped to ensure that people were Not Gossiping ...
so much so that...two ladies I used to hang out with most ....got the hang of me and my shooting my mouth off ...19 to the Dozen ...the minute they started discussing local news ... eventually they would tell me that they are going to discuss local stuff ergo I could go circulate for a bit .... LOL 


of course the Biggest factor that taught me to keep the conversation going was .... Selling Economic Theory and Policy to Young Adults who hated the subject....that has been my biggest Sales Job ....to Date ...yeah ...LOL LOL LOL

No comments:

Conversations chez moi on 1st April 2017...

 Conversations chez moi  yesterday : little one to me ....if you say Yes to me mama (he needed an ice cream) i will teach you bad ..bad word...