Wednesday 4 January 2023

4th January 2022 ...Chaya and COVID πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

 Herbal Tea is an Event in itself...so much I put into an Ordinary Chai ...Pune strangely is a Mega Magnet for corona and it's Morphed Forms ... Ergo my Chaya/chai/chahha/tea is Hazzzzzzzar Fortified...

Sniffles have Never Garnered Sooooo Much Attention in any Era since my Birth...

My kids went to the Trampoline park on the 24th and came down with Sniffles and Runny noses on Christmas Day and I have been Going OverBoard with the Chaya Therapy and Brewing Tea like a Witch of late...

It's Healing and Has a Huge Placebo effect Too...no ???

I am Glad that my kids have Taken to drinking tea ...tender mercies i am Thankfull for...πŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎ

PS: my kids refuse to drink tea and coffee now...they rejected tea and coffee mid year, last year πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

As i post this on January 4th 2023 ...COVID is rearing it's much morphed head and we all are Beyond bored to care πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

No comments:

Conversations chez moi on 1st April 2017...

 Conversations chez moi  yesterday : little one to me ....if you say Yes to me mama (he needed an ice cream) i will teach you bad ..bad word...