Sunday 20 September 2020

My Imports From Mars and their Isms :)

 And Yes ….in my case ….my child is the Father of his mom ….he wanted me to go to the bank with him and change the setting of his account ….from minor to major ...now that he is 18 and change the YT payments to his account …. it has been pouring cats and dogs most days and I kept forgetting to go to the bank

Last week he started a new account with DBS the bank from Singapore and so easily he finished the KYC and other requirements of the account from Home...and today he got his Debit card for No extra charge ...
Public Sector Banks are going to go on Strike during Durga Puja days in India …..to strike about the Round of Mergers and Acquisitions going on in the Public Sector ….
Not a Single bank in India ...either Private or Public can Match Up to a Foreign Bank like DBS …
Trade and Economics does Away with Borders and Definitely will be making this world a Global Village …
from my clan ….my Paternal Grandfather is my kids Hero ….my paternal grandfather had Fishing Boats and Saw Mills and Shops and Farms and he owned a lot of land too …. he was also an Indigenous Banker ...
my kids want to go Beyond where their Maternal Great Grandfather went ….and one thing I know about my elder child ….
his Why in life is Very Sorted....and I know he will find his How too …. by himself ….
Every school he went to I was called Often to school with complaints about my child ….. finally I pulled him out of the Schooling System ..he Settled Down as a child and became Responsible and Sober and the Rebellion for the sake of It went out and Focus got Better
I Always Recommend Homeschooling …. sometimes we sit and discuss stuff late at night ….. I talk to them and teach them when They Feel in the mood to learn ….. I Quit Flogging the Horse long back …. I believe in ...Waiting for the Horse to Want to Drink Water ...
as the saying goes ...
you can lead the horse to the water's edge but it is up to the Horse to Want to Drink the water ….
and I believe in giving kids a break and letting them go a bit behind their peers if need be too …
Once the time is Right …. the Child will Start Learning and will Definitely be Learning Lifelong …
never force a child to do anything
wait and give them breathing space
they always will end up doing your bidding willingly
and that is the Most Important thing
Willingness to study and learn
and then keeping their curiosity alive is a cakewalk ….

No comments:

Conversations chez moi on 1st April 2017...

 Conversations chez moi  yesterday : little one to me ....if you say Yes to me mama (he needed an ice cream) i will teach you bad ..bad word...