Thursday, 7 August 2025

musings ...7th August 2019

Sometimes the Knock from Destiny is so very Gentle that I do not see it …. sometimes I feel I do not want to go into the Arena anymore ….. the point is will the Arena let a gladiator go ….for once it smells a gladiator …. the gladiator had only one task ...
to enter the arena and get annihilated in the name of the game …..Gladiators are not human ...nor does anyone feel or weep for fallen gladiators …. fights are what they are Groomed for since the time they are born
the arena is their Final Destiny ….and those that run the fastest ….away from the arena get arrested in their tracks when their eyes open ….they can not run ...they have to stay and face the crowd that is booing and or cheering
their lot is …. Not to Question Why ...but to Do and Die

No comments:

Kindly let Industry Breathe 🙏🏽

 Years ago i would read about the Tata's in the newspapers being vilified for paying up the ransom demanded by insurgents of the ULFA .....