Sunday 2 April 2023

Conversations chez moi on 1st April 2017...

 Conversations chez moi 

yesterday : little one to me ....if you say Yes to me mama (he needed an ice cream) i will teach you bad ..bad words in Japanese 

me: too stunned to say anything 


today : elder one to me .....this kind of cramming is sooo crimping my style ...i am not cut out for Studies ...i am a free bird and like to study different things ....this is 3rd degree torture ... 

me : i can't take this anymore ....same story every summer for the last 10 years !!!! sigh ...plan to make him give his 12th Boards in October ... when i was working ...i would take a week's leave and ego massage the elder one to finish his papers ...coz once in 7th std when he knew he coud not fail ...he walked out of his science exam as he saw his juniors playing football ....his science teacher was aghast and so was i to see his answer sheet ...

i am already waiting for 24th April ...end of exams 

sometimes i wonder who hates exams more ...my elder kid or me 

the little one has finished studying for all his exams on his own ... french and math were the only two subjects that needed a little help from me 

two kids and soooooo very different they are ... 

Imports from Mars and ego massaging them during exams ....Phewwww :(

No comments:

Conversations chez moi on 1st April 2017...

 Conversations chez moi  yesterday : little one to me ....if you say Yes to me mama (he needed an ice cream) i will teach you bad ..bad word...